Supplemental Copper to assist performance, growth and development in deficient areas, with essential vitamins and high in vitamin E
Copper-Trition is a vital vitamin and mineral nutritional supplement containing essential vitamins including vitamins E, B6, Folic acid and B12. Most importantly, it contains very high levels of organically chelated copper, as well as manganese and zinc.
It is well recognised that there is a need for a supplementary source of copper for horses and ponies aiming for high levels of performance.
- Copper-Trition contains high levels of chelated copper required for synthesis of connective tissue, red blood cell production and healthy hair and hoof condition
- More Red Blood Cell production means more oxygen to the muscles
- Organic Copper is absorbed quicker and more efficiently
- Contains B vitamins for energy metabolism and helps support maximum performance
Daily Feeding Instructions
- Horses in training/competition - 50g
- Ponies in full work - 25g
- Ponies not in full work - 12.5g
|Copper (as Cupric Chelate of glycine hydrate
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
|Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate)