Norfolk Shoe Brown
The Toggi Norfolk riding mule is a classic and versatile option with the Nu-Buck leather upper and breathable lining. With elasticated gusset and PU moulded rubber riding sole unit, this mule is perfect for a day in the saddle or a day in the countryside.
- Nu-Buck Leather Upper
- PU Moulded Rubber Riding Sole Unit
- Elasticated Gusset
- Breathable Fabric Lining
- Pull On
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised.
Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing and leather shrinking
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots
Material: Nu-Buck Leather