Jack Murphy Malvern Coat Blackberry
A signature of the Jack Murphy Heritage collection, the full length Malvern coat is designed to offer uncompromising wet weather functionality with over 20,000 waterproof seal, taped seams and the unique cape feature allowing rainwater to run off. Notice the internal leg straps, back vent and dual zip functionality all contributing to ease of movement whether walking the dog or on horseback.
Known for its durability, with some customers purchasing their 2nd coat after 25 years! The ultimate raincoat for any outdoor pursuits whether on a hack, a forest hike or the daily commute, the Malvern coat offers complete protection without compromising on style.
- Waterproof and windproof full length coat.
- Over 20,000 waterproof seal with taped seams for full rain protection.
- Elegant and functional cape feature which allows the rainwater to run off shoulders.
- Detachable hood and adjustable cuffs for extra rain protection.
- Jack Murphy heritage check lining for warmth.
- Air vents under arms for breathability.
- Single back vent with internal flap for ease of movement.
- Internal leg straps for extra protection and keep legs dry.
- Dual zip functionality for ease of movement.
- Corduroy trim on collar for comfort.
- Heritage check lining detail when cuffs are turned up.
- Fleece lined slanted front pockets and internal pocket
- Made for equestrian and outdoor pursuits.
- Slightly oversized to accommodate layering, some customers prefer to size down.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Use damp cloth to clean so as not to damage the waterproofing.