Horslyx Mini Lick 650g
Mini Horslyx is the perfect choice for horse owners who want to reward, distract (or bribe!!) their horse or pony with a nutritious alternative to sugary treats. Mini Horslyx is available in Original, Mint, Respiratory, Garlic and NEW Mobility formulations and comes in 650g hand-held tubs.
Select your chosen flavour on the dropdown menu to see more information on each!
What is in Mini Horslyx?
- Each 650g tub contains a 3 day supply of the unique Horslyx Balancer formulation.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which balances nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Selenium, plus chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
- Mint Mini Horslyx contains pure peppermint oil for a tasty and refreshing flavour.
- Garlic Mini Horslyx contains pure garlic oil to help horses deter biting insects.
- Respiratory Mini Horslyx contains menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed to help support a healthy respiratory system.
- NEW Mobility Mini Horslyx contains Glucosamine HCl, MSM and Omega Oils for the Ultimate Stretch and is designed to complement the everyday joint support provided by the 5kg and 15kg Horslyx Mobility Balancer.
What isn’t in Mini Horslyx?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
Please note that the product information is written in an international context and can be in conflict with your local regulation. For local information please choose your country at the top of the page.
WHY SHOULD I FEED
- A healthy alternative to treats and sweets that are less nutrient dense.
- Use as a simple hand held reward after good behaviour and exercise.
- Unlike carrots and treats, Mini Horslyx cannot be broken or snatched, so it makes the perfect accessory for performing stretching exercises. Watch our video here.
- Distract during routine visits such as vets, farriers and other therapists.
- Encourage horses that are difficult to catch in the stable and field, as well as those that need some persuasion to load.
- During clipping to help reduce the chance of fidgety behaviour.
- Ideal for taking to shows and events as a means of topping up vitamin and mineral levels, as well as distracting during times of stress.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses requiring additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.