Horze Neoprene Pro Bell Boots
Horze Neoprene Pro Bell Boots are a great protective over reach boot for training, as well as performance.
Neoprene makes these boots especially tough and able to take the daily abuse of riding in any discipline. The sturdy lining absorbs energy from overreaching while the Velcro secures the boot from spinning. Unlike rubber boots, you no longer have to worry about the pastern rubbed raw from spinning. These boots are extremely durable and tear resistant making them a customer favourite. These boots can also be used for protection during side passing, pivots, and massive spin work, by flipping them upside down, placing them around the knees and hocks.
· Extraordinary protection and comfort all in one boot
· Protects against hoof impact, overreaching and trauma
- Heavy duty and durable shock absorbing neoprene
· Built in heel knob prevents boot from turning or spinning
- Velcro strap across the front for secure closure
- Extremely durable
- Will not cause friction
- Horze logo on Velcro strap
· Close fitting - neoprene wraps against the hoof wall
- Extra thick neoprene for enhanced protection
· Thickness of neoprene helps them to keep their shape for a close fit against the hoof
· Neoprene with wide Velcro fastenings to ensure a snug, CUSTOM contoured fit
- Constructed of neoprene
- Benefits of neoprene
· Adds reinforcement (ankle support) and guards against abrasions as few materials do
- Adds durability and product lifespan
· Neoprene lined products are more expensive due to safety and durability
Close straps prior to washing.
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent