Vetrofen Intense is a super fast acting super strength targeted supplement containing a completely natural antioxidant blend that targets comfort and recovery.
Suitable for daily use, Vetrofen Intense is a natural formulation, which does not contain phenylbutazone. May help to support horses and ponies when they require assistance in dealing with the challenges of daily life.
- Fast acting and safe.
- Targets the body’s inflammatory response.
- Helps the body’s natural recovery response to short terms problems such as bruising, strains or injury.
- Supports comfort, function and flexibility in joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons that can all detract from performance.
- Promotes overall wellbeing and quality of life of your horse like no other product. Great for keeping the active or ageing horse comfortable, happy and mobile.
- Supports the body’s natural recovery mechanism after periods of intense activity.
- Represents a unique and proven approach to managing comfort and recovery.
- Free from banned substances.
- Nothing compares with Vetrofen, works like Vetrofen or delivers results like Vetrofen.
Vetrofen Intense is a palatable, fine brown/yellow powder that can be mixed into your horse’s daily feed. Vetrofen Intense contains an all-natural proprietary blend of Scutellaria Baicalensis and Acacia Catechu, formulated with the unique Specially Optimised Bioavailable Formula (SOBF) technology to ensure optimal absorption of the ingredients. Vetrofen does not contain Devil’s Claw. Free from banned substances
A Complementary Feedingstuff for Horses
|Crude Oils & Fats||0.1%|
Composition – Proprietary blend of Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu.
FREE FROM DEVIL'S CLAW
Feed at rates shown. 1 x (5ml) HEAPED scoop as supplied = 3.5g approximately. Ensure clean fresh water is always available. Hay or other forage must be available.
For fast results or for those in need use a loading serve of Vetrofen* for up to 10 days followed by Intense use then Maintenance serve. Where practical, split daily serve into AM and PM servings. Not to be used in conjunction with NSAIDs such as Bute (Phenylbutazone) as this could lead to side effects.
|Size||Initial Loading Use||
|2 Heaped Scoops||1/2 Heaped Scoop||1 Heaped Scoop|
|4 Heaped Scoops||1 Heaped Scoop||2 Heaped Scoop|
|6 Heaped Scoops||2 Heaped Scoops||3 Heaped Scoop|