Veredus Magnetik Stable Boot Evo
• What is magnetic therapy?: Magnetic therapy is a medical method for curing certain pathologies in man and in animals, by exploiting the throbbing magnetic fields generated by weak electric currents.
• How does it work?:The creation of a magnetic field, by means of permanently magnetized multi-pole NEODYMIUM plates, helps restore biological energy by slowing down physiological degeneration of tissues.
• Indications: Magnetic therapy simulates vasodilatation, speed up the elimination of dead cells and toxins, while decontracting the muscles and reducing swelling. Static magnetic energy also stimulates the production of ELASTIN and COLLAGEN, which are essential elements for rebuilding tissues
Magnetik Stable Boots:
Therapeutic device equipped with 28 neodymium magnets (per pair) which develop a power of 2400 Gauss each, distributed in correspondence of the tendons flexor and fetlock joint in breathable HCL foam (AEROX). A practical and effective alternative to traditional bindings.
• Fastening with suspensor support and restrainment action for tendon-system to reduce typical after-work out swelling.
• Internal padding in DFD (Dry Fast Dry), interchangeable fixed with Velcro
• Lower protection in polyurethane to recude contact wear
• Velcro straps with elastic support to improve comfort and fit
• Reduces pain and swelling
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Accelerates the elimination of toxins
• Accelerated the regeneration of processes
• Prepares muscles and tendons in the effort
• Hand washable
• Non-invasive, drug free approach