Veredus E Vento Hind Boots
Veredus E Vento Boot gives your horse the ultimate protection even during cross-country.
Made from a flexible, lightweight material, Veredus E-Vento Boots are highly protective and shock absorbing but do not have any rigid shell that could be damaged and exacerbate injuries.
- Double ventilation: heat released from the horse’s legs passes through the micro perforated neoprene layer and is then distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric. Air is tunnelled through specialist inlets as the horse moves which directs accumulated body heat outwards through the technical ducted fabric.
- Micro perforated neoprene AEROX: this allows the horse’s skin to breathe, avoiding sweating and overheating of the tendons.
- Waterproof: the boots don’t absorb or retain water, meaning they stay dry despite weather and terrain conditions.
- Reduced weight: despite offering extremely robust protection, the boots are lightweight – allowing greater freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Shock absorber system: highly protective pads in polyurethane foam help reduce the shock felt during high impact.
- Slick material https://vimeo.com/123180888
- The boots also feature: