Veredus Carbon Gel Vento Grand Slam Open Front Boots
In 2015, Scott Brash became the first Grand Slam winner in history! To achieve the Grand Slam Title a rider has to win three events - CHIO Aachen, CSIO Spruce Meadows, and CHI Geneva.
Veredus honors this coveted title by offering the Grand Slam collection featuring gold accented decal and logos.
Double Ventilation System releases heat build-up by channeling the heat away from the horse's leg.
• Semi Rigid-PU™- Anatomic dual density shell provides the highest level of protection while allowing for freedom of movement and providing maximum support and ultimate comfort
• Carbon Fiber™-Provides the highest level of impact protection in strike zones.
• Nitrexgel™- Shock absorbing gel reduces the transmission of shocks and impacts by 40%.
• AEROX®-Vented neoprene lining provides the highest level of ventilation with shock absorption.
• 3D Ducted Mesh™- Channels heat away.
• AquaShell™- Provides waterproof protection and will not absorb moisture.
• EZCare™- Easily hand washable in cold water.
• Quick-Release Tip™- Allow extremely fast yet secure hooking and unhooking with one hand.
Made in Italy.