Noble Outfitters Balance Riding Tights
High performance and style rolled into one, the Balance Riding Tight in navy features a unique design essential for any equestrian lover.
Slim, flattering fit, constructed with Supplex nylon and spandex jersey means the Balance Riding Tight is durable, yet super stylish. Supplex is up to 36% softer than regular nylon, which means riding is now more comfortable than ever. If you’re into riding across bumpier, more varied landscapes, you’ll also be thankful for the Euro seat design, as the material has been crafted to help keep you protected at all times on your seat.
Wave goodbye to wet, uncomfortable clothing - Opti-Dry technology draws moisture away from the skin (or ‘wicks’ it away), meaning you stay dry whatever the weather or riding conditions. This is especially useful in the UK, where weather can be so unpredictable throughout the seasons.
When it comes to the colour, Navy is versatile enough come rain or shine and works brilliantly with other neutral tones of riding clothing. It also draws dirt and marks away compared to lighter shades, and is unlikely to show any tell-tale sweat marks in hotter weather, either.
- 76% Supplex nylon and 24% spandex jersey for a soft, comfortable fit.
- Wick moisture away with Opti-Dry Technology.
- Don’t lose your grip with Toray Ultrasuede knee patches.
- Secure your phone and other belongings with front thigh and back waist pockets.
- Easy pull on design with clinched ankles for reduced bulk in material inside boots.
- Machine washable for ease.