Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In 300ml
Nikwax TX Direct is a wash-in waterproofing for wet weather clothing. It adds water-repellence and revives breathability to fabrics without wicking liners.
Benefits of using this product:
- Adds / renews water repellence and revives breathability
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance
- Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- Water based, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
- Clothing with drop liners
- Micro porous coatings
- Triple-Point Ceramic
- Microfiber fabrics
- Breathable laminates
When to use this product:
After cleaning and re-proofing clothing, maintain its waterproofing qualities by frequent cleaning with Nikwax Tech Wash. After 6 to 8 washes with Nikwax Tech Wash, re-apply Nikwax TX. Direct to re-proof.
Remember you don't have to wait to dry between cleaning and re-proofing.
How to apply:
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with NikwaxTech Wash in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.
1. Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
2. Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine.
3. Use 2 full caps (100ml) per garment.
4. Run 30o synthetic cycle and slow spin.
Do not machine wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.*
Hand Wash (use gloves)
1. Immerse 1 clean garment in 6L of hand-hot water in a bowl or sink.
2. Add 1 full cap (50ml) of TX.Direct.
3. Agitate to mix, leave to soak for 5-10 minutes, then agitate thoroughly.
4. Rinse with cold water until water runs clear.
Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows. To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax® Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents.